Welcome to The Loughborough
We're proud that our experience and expertise helps our members to access a family of competitive mortgage and savings products.
Founded in 1867 and still going strong, we always put our customers first - we believe that's why generations have stayed loyal. Whether it's savings, mortgage or another financial product, our professional and friendly staff will be on hand to help you.
...That'll be The Loughborough
- AGM Newsletter 2014
- What will happen to the housing market and interest rates in 2014?
- Best Local Building Society award for the Loughborough
- Will 2014 economic optimism be justified?
- Buy to let landlords need to invest to preserve optimum rentals
- Business As Usual for Building Societies
- Confidence returns to the mortgage and housing markets
- House Prices rise across East Midlands region
- Summer Newsletter 2013
- No rise in UK base rates until unemployment falls
- Building Societies offer best buy mortgage deals
- New savings accounts introduced to support local businesses
- Lending rises as The Loughborough remains resilient for its members
- MUTUAL BUILDING SOCIETIES PUT MEMBERS FIRST
- The Loughborough Helps Struggling First Time Buyers in the East Midlands
- Loughborough Building Society launches into self build
- Local Mortgage Borrowers Better to Bank on the Loughborough
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR BUY TO LET INVESTORS
- Junior ISA makes saving child’s play