Loughborough Building Society Launches Online Mortgage Portal
Loughborough Building Society continues to build their proposition as they approach their 3rd year anniversary in the intermediary market. The society has launched an online end to end mortgage application portal allowing brokers to create an ESIS, produce a Decision in Principle and complete a Full Mortgage Application. The portal can now be accessed directly from the society’s dedicated intermediary webpage.
Some of the features include:
- An ESIS and/or DIP will take just minutes to produce
- Information from each stage is transferred to the next – so no time is wasted re-populating questions already answered
- Questions are set out logically and the help guide makes it’s easy to work through each stage without difficultly
- The system advises which documents are needed and these can be uploaded directly to the case file online
- Where referrals are required, these will be dealt with quickly, enabling a smooth process from start to finish.
The flexible online portal allows brokers to submit residential, shared ownership, joint borrower sole proprietor, lending in retirement and buy-to-let applications.
Loughborough Building Society currently accept business from Directly Authorised Brokers within England and Wales
Ashley Pearson, Business Development Manager, said, “Following a successful pilot with a range of intermediary firms who operate in all types of mortgages, we’re delighted to offer this online facility to all Directly Authorised Advisors, who are members of our Intermediary Panel”.