- Open with £50 for annual interest or £10,000 for monthly interest.
- Save up to £100,000 subject to an overall Society limit of £750,000.
- Available to individuals or joint account holders aged 16 or over in their own names.
- Can't be opened by non-UK residents, Trusts or by adults on behalf of children. Restricted to LE, NG & DE postcodes and existing members only.
- A passbook will be issued when the account is opened.
50 Day Notice 2
|What is the Interest Rate?||
|Can the Loughborough Building Society change the interest rate?||
|What would be the estimated balance after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Terms and Conditions
Before opening this account please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a building society is unable to meet its financial obligations. It’s important that you read the FSCS Information Sheet. It provides basic information about the protection of your savings deposits.
Opening an account is easy and you can do that in any of our branches or by post.
Simply download, print and complete the application form. Then return your completed form, necessary identification and opening cheque to your preferred branch or post it to Loughborough Building Society, 6 High Street, Loughborough LE11 2QB.
Cheques must be payable to the account holder.
For postal applications we will accept photocopy identification documents as long as they are certified by an appropriate person such as a solicitor, accountant, bank or building society official or other financial services approved person and we are provided with sufficient information to be able to contact that person.
You should read all the product information to ensure this account is right for you and also the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and our General Terms and Conditions.
Download an application form