- Open with £1,000.
- If you have not already done so you can save your 2019/2020 ISA allowance up to 5th April 2020, and your 2020/2021 ISA allowance after the 6th April 2020.
- Subscriptions can be lump sums or instalments.
- No partial withdrawals or transfers out are allowed until maturity.
- Available to new members and existing members residing in the United Kingdom.
- Available to individuals aged 16 and over.
- A passbook will be issued when the account is opened.
- ISA Transfers are not accepted into this account.
Fixed Rate Cash ISA issue 8
|What is the Interest Rate?||
|Can the Loughborough Building Society chnage the Interest Rate?||
No, the interest rate is fixed until 5th April 2021.
|What would the estimated balance be after 22 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
What you need to know about ISAs
To make the most of tax-free savings you should fully understand how an ISA works. We recommend you read our guide which will give you important information to help you decide if our Cash ISA is right for you.
Terms and Conditions
Before opening this account please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a building society is unable to meet its financial obligations. It’s important that you read the FSCS Information Sheet. It provides basic information about the protection of your savings deposits.
Opening an account is easy and you can do that in any of our branches or by post.
Simply download, print and complete the application form. Then return your completed form, necessary identification and opening cheque to your preferred branch or post it to Loughborough Building Society, 6 High Street, Loughborough LE11 2QB.
Cheques must be payable to the account holder.
For postal applications we will accept photocopy identification documents as long as they are certified by an appropriate person such as a solicitor, accountant, bank or building society official or other financial services approved person and we are provided with sufficient information to be able to contact that person.
You should read all the product information to ensure this account is right for you and also the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and our General Terms and Conditions.
Download an application form