Two Year Fixed Rate Members Bond Issue 2
|£5,000 or more||18 years and over||0.90%||0.90%|
- Minimum investment £5,000
- Maximum investment £85,000 per account
- Only one account per member
- Available to members aged 18 and over, who have held a savings or mortgage account prior to 1st November 2019.
- An Investment Certificate will be issued when the account is opened, annual statements are not provided but are available on request.
Two Year Fixed Rate Members Bond - issue 2
|What is the Interest Rate?||
|Can the Loughborough Building Society change the Interest Rate?||
No, the interest rate is fixed until 31st July 2022.
|What would the estimated balance be after 24 months based on a £5,000 deposit?||
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Terms and Conditions
Before opening this account please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a building society is unable to meet its financial obligations. It’s important that you read the FSCS Information Sheet. It provides basic information about the protection of your savings deposits.
Whilst strict guidelines remain in place, we are asking that you don’t visit our branches to open this account. Instead, please:
- Download and print the application form below;
- Scan or photograph both the completed application form and your identification; and
- Send an email to us at email@example.com attaching the application form and identification
- We'll immediately confirm your new account number to enable payment to be made.
If you don’t have the technology to scan or print as described above, please contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01509 631960 and they’ll go through alternative options.
You should read all the product information to ensure this account is right for you and also the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and our General Terms and Conditions.
Download an application form