- Minimum monthly deposit: £50.
- Maximum monthly deposit: £500.
- Total maximum investment over a 12 month period: £6,000 (lump sum deposits are not allowed).
- Save up to £24,000 in this account, subject to an overall member limit of £750,000.
- Available to new members and existing savings members aged 18 years and over residing in the United Kingdom.
- Accounts can be opened in individuals or joint account names. Can't be opened by non-UK residents, Trusts or by adults on behalf of children.
- Savers who have met the terms and conditions will be eligible for a cashback equivalent to 5% of the closing balance in the account (up to a maximum of £1200 per mortgage completion).
|Key Product Information for our Save to Buy Account|
Save to Buy
|What is the Interest Rate?||
|Can Loughborough Building Society change the Interest Rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months?||
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Terms and Conditions
Before opening this account please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a building society is unable to meet its financial obligations. It’s important that you read the FSCS Information Sheet. It provides basic information about the protection of your savings deposits.
Opening an account is easy and you can do that in any of our branches or by post.
Simply download, print and complete the application form. Then return your completed form, necessary identification and opening cheque to your preferred branch or post it to Loughborough Building Society, 6 High Street, Loughborough LE11 2QB.
Cheques must be payable to the account holder.
For postal applications we will accept photocopy identification documents as long as they are certified by an appropriate person such as a solicitor, accountant, bank or building society official or other financial services approved person and we are provided with sufficient information to be able to contact that person.
You should also read all the product information to ensure this account is right for you and also our General Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet.
Download an application form