60 Day Notice Deposit Account
£10,000 or more
- Minimum opening amount and balance £10,000.
- Maximum account balance £500,000 subject to the overall Society limit of £750,000
- Withdrawals are subject to 60 days’ notice, alternatively you may withdraw immediately subject to a penalty equivalent to 60 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn.
- Available to new and existing members and depositors aged 16 years and over residing in the United Kingdom.
- A passbook will be issued when the account is opened.
|60 Day Notice Deposit Account
|What is the Interest Rate?
|Can the Loughborough Building Society change the Interest Rate?
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £10,000 deposit?
|How do I open and manage my account?
|Can I withdraw money?
Terms and Conditions
Before opening this account please read our General Terms and Conditions.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation to depositors if a building society is unable to meet its financial obligations. It’s important that you read the FSCS Information Sheet. It provides basic information about the protection of your savings deposits.
Opening an account is easy and you can do that in any of our branches or by post.
Simply download, print and complete the application form. Then return your completed form, items to prove the entity’s identity and address, the necessary identification for all signatories to the account and opening cheque to your preferred branch or post it to Loughborough Building Society, 6 High Street, Loughborough LE11 2QB, alternatively, you can scan your completed, signed application and identity documents to [email protected]. An electronic payment can be made once the account is opened.
Cheques must be payable to the account holder.
For postal applications we will accept photocopy or scanned documents, not photographs. The copy must be a clear, readable version of the full original document.
You should read all the product information to ensure this account is right for you and also the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and our General Terms and Conditions.